See it in Action!
Laser Tag Pricing
1 Game: $5.99
3 Games: $15.99
Group 10pk: $49.99
Unlimited Lasertag $25
Unlimited Mon/Tue $15
Minimum 3 years old
Daily Featured Games
Monday: Space Marines 5
Tuesday: Zombies vs Survivors
Wednesday: Sniper Training
Weekends: Capture the Flag
NEW Next-Gen Laser Tag System
Unlike Anything in Omaha!
We've just renovated our Lasertag system and arena with a completely new Laserforce Next-Gen Black Ops Laser Tag! It offers features and powerups unlike anything in Omaha:
- Track your game results online with a personal game card
- Hit 3 players and power up with machine guns, rocket launchers, shields or more
- Play more and level up for better power ups
- Earn hundreds of achievements and check your results on the touch-screen kiosks
- Play advanced game like Space Marines 5, Zombies vs Survivors, or Capture the Flag
- All this with the coolest Black Ops theme!
Track Your Results:
Get your FREE Power Card when buying 2+ games of Lasertag or Unlimited Lasertag. Power Cards are easy to use. Just touch your card to the front of your battlesuit and it will activate your player profile. After your laser tag game, you and your friends can view your stats and achievement progression on one of our 3 touch screen kiosks.
Awesome New Themes!
Release your inner wizard! Train up new spells and duel against the other houses to see who can compete to have the highest score. Learn spells for fireballs, shield charms, and find the invisibility cloak at any of the arena's 3 class bases. Dominate the other houses for the cup championship by controlling both of the beacons at the same time. Tons of thematic fun for adults and kids alike. Plus we are now booking birthday parties for kids and adults with the Wizarding Tag theme.
Rebel Squad Lasertag
This galaxy is no longer far, far away... we've brought Rebel Squad Lasertag to the Family Fun Center XL! Join the dark or light side, then battle it out in an epic space battle. Capture plans for the empire's new weapon or the hidden location of the rebel's base - then return to your team's base for tons of points. Powerup with multipliers on the beacons. Super cool thematic fun for adults that even kids will enjoy. Now booking birthday parties for kids and adults with the Rebel Squad theme.
Skill Based Leveling
Built into the the skill level system is an automatic handicapping system that creates a level playing field between new players and experienced players. For example, an experienced player with a Power Card who is level 5 or 6 must zap level 1 and 2 players three times to deactivate them. While new level 1 players only have to zap higher players once.
Power Cards let you choose your own unique codename so you can earn awesome laser tag power ups like invulnerability, missiles or even nukes! As you level up you unlock special abilities unique to each level.
- Level 1: Rapid Fire (Hold down the trigger to fire rapidly)
- Level 2: Invulnerability (Cannot be hit for 10 seconds)
- Level 3: Payback (Instantly reactivates the battlesuit after being hit)
- Level 4: Missiles (Lock-on to your opponent for major points & damage)
- Level 5: Reset (Deactivates a player again when down)
- Level 6: Nuke (Deactivates every level 6 player in arena)
Hundreds of Achievements:
In addition to skill level advancement, players can also participate in challenges to unlock hundreds of achievements. The on-board computer will notify players when they have completed a challenge. After the game, swipe your Power Card on any kiosk to check which achievements you've earned. Unlocking achievements will unlock further more difficult challenges... Are you up to the challenge? Here are some examples:
- Can't Touch This - Get zapped less than 20 times in a regular game.
- Trigger Happy - Earn rapid fire 5 times in a regular game.
- Target Destroyed - Destroy an in-field target or generator.
- I'm The Juggernaut - Earn invulnerability 3 times in a regular game.
- No Cheap Shots - Don't fire a shot in a game of Shadows.
- Master - Play a total of 100 games.
- Full House - Play each of the character classes in SM5.
- Lasermaster - Achieve the rank of Level 6 - Lasermaster.
- And many, many more...
Intermediate Game Modes
If this is your FIRST game we will have you play a standard game of Black Ops Lasertag which will usually involve 2 or 3 teams. However after your first game we will move you on to the next step to experience INTERMEDIATE Black Ops Lasertag Games. These easy-to-learn games are super fun and a great way for players to hone their skills as they prepare for ADVANCED Games. Read below for details on our 7 most popular Intermediate Games:
- Color Conquest - This is a SUPER FUN game mode that plays individual but with teams... Players are randomly assigned colors. Shoot the other colors. If hit you lose a life. If you hit someone you gain a life. If you take someone's last life you've conquered them and they change to your color. Once everyone is on the same team the game resets everyone's color and a new round begins immediately. Survive the whole game without being conquered and earn a special achievement!
- Domination - This is another AMAZING game for 2 or 3 teams. Each team trys to take control of the beacons by shooting them enough to 'take control' and change them to their team color. If a team controls both beacons at the same time they have 'Domination' and their entire team is rewarded with Rapid Fire, Invulnerability and major points for every second they maintain control of both beacons. It's like a game inside a game!
- Capture the Flag - Shoot your opponent's base 3x to ‘pickup’ their flag. Next return to your own base and shoot it 3x to ‘return’ the flag for major points! However if you get shot on your way back you drop the flag and it goes back to your enemies base. At anytime you can shoot your own base 2x to pickup a random powerup.
- Sniper Training - For a sniper accuracy matters. In this game mode shooting a player’s gun or shoulder target only stuns them for 2 sec and earns you minimal points. You must hit them in the back to deactivate them for 5 seconds and earn major points. Best of all is hitting them in the chest for huge points! So be careful about how you expose your chest and don't leave your back unguarded.
- Color Ranker - All players' vest colors change in real-time based on their rank. 1st place is red, 2nd place is orange, 3rd yellow, 4th green, 5th aqua, 6th blue, and so on down the color spectrum. Smart players will target the top players with red or orange vests, they may even gang up on them...
- Tag - One player is randomly IT and their vest is bright. All players can ONLY shoot the IT player. That player’s vest does not deactivate when hit. To tag another player and make them IT they must missile someone else by aiming their gun for 2 sec then firing when they hear the lock-on tone. Best with even skilled players. Super silly, super fun!
- Death Match - Players battle it out against their opponents, collecting as many powerups as possible to increase their battle strength. Powerups include: Nailgun, Rocket Launcher, Armour, Super Health, Invisibility, Quad, Invulnerability, Haste, Regeneration, Resistance, Strength. Also in deathmatch players have lifepoints that regenerate if they are hit but not enough to be fully deactivated.
Advanced Game Modes
If you've mastered intermediate game modes or are looking for a bigger challenge it's time for ADVANCED Black Ops Lasertag! Learn to fire and evade missiles, detonate nukes, fire accurately, survive on limited lives and more. These game modes are complicated, take several games to learn well, and may also be elimination games. For these reasons, advanced game modes recommended for players with UNLIMITED LASERTAG.
- Shadows - Every player has normal shots but also missiles which they can fire after a lock-on tone to get major points. Even better, you can go stealth by holding your trigger for 2sec to enter ‘Shadow Mode'. In shadow mode: your vest lights turn off, you are also invincible to missiles, your own missiles lock faster, however you cannot fire normally. Do you like hiding in the shadows or tracking down those who do?
- Highlander - Players have unlimited shots and unlimited missiles. At the start of the mission, both shots and missiles fire very slowly. As the mission progresses however, the shot and missile speed increases until it reaches a maximum at the climax of the mission. Eliminating a player gains you their special points. Last player standing wins!
- Gladiator - Players have a limited number of lives, and attempt to be the last remaining Gladiator by eliminating all of their opponents. When zapped, a player is deactivated and a life is lost. Additional lives can be gained by zapping opponents and by destroying the bases. When all lives have been exhausted, the player is eliminated from the mission. The final gladiator standing is the winner.
- Fugitive - Low on ammunition, our gunslingers must make every shot count as if it were their last… because it just might be! Each player starts with a limited number of shots. If you fire and miss, you lose a shot. However if you zap an opponent, you are awarded bonus shots. So to do well, you must be very accurate with your shots. If you run out of shots, you will be unable to fire for between 10 and 15 seconds. After this time, you are automatically resupplied with a few shots to get you going again.
- Dead Aim - Wrongly convicted of a crime, one fugitive scrambles to escape the pursuit of a large group of federal marshals intent on their recapture. The fugitive has many lives. The marshals have few lives. When all of their lives are gone, they are eliminated from the game. Players must actively search out their opponents, if they only camp they will be warned and then lose lives. Whichever side eliminates the other first wins!
- Time Warp - Trapped in a time vortex, each player starts with a limited amount of time. If this time expires, the player is eliminated from the mission. Players can gain additional time by zapping opponents, destroying the bases and using special abilities. Special abilities include: Time-Boost (convert special points to time), Time-Freeze (pause time when deactivated), Time-Drain (steal time from another player), and Time-Warp (steal time from ALL other players at once). Last player standing wins.
- Zombies vs Survivors - One player is a green zombie, all other players are on one of 4 teams. Zombies fire slow but they are hard to kill. Also if a zombie hits a player they may become infected and must use their limited antidotes to heal within 45 seconds. If not, they will be changed green and join the zombie horde. Can the humans survive until time runs out?
- Space Marines 5 - The most advanced game mode, also used in league and tournament play. Players have limited lives, shots and missiles. A player who loses all their lives is eliminated from the mission. Two teams compete with each player taking a specific Space Marines role from the five different types available. Commander can launch nukes. Heavy Weapons is the strongest class. Scout is the weakest but has the most lives and ammo. Medic resupplies lives and Ammo Carrier resupplies shots. This is a VERY STRATEGIC game that requires teamwork and understanding of your role. It's great for fun team building as well as serious high level playing. The last team standing (or the team with the highest points when time expires) is the winning team!
- More game modes are available. Plus we feature a different game modes each day of the week to help players learn them.
Black Ops Theme
The coolest Laser Tag system needs the coolest theme. Black Ops Lasertag has arrived. You've been trained to become an elite special forces unit sent anywhere your help is needed. Your should speakers will take you right into the action of combat with Black Ops special effects and instructions from your commanding officer. The arena is equipped with 8 special white-flashing military targets which only take one shot to get easy extra points. There are multiple video-beacon targets in different areas which you can shoot for awesome powerups or special scoring based on the game mode. And for team games we have bases for up to 3 teams which are evenly spread out in our arena for balance team play. Bases are used for receive power-ups, destroyed for points or even captured and more depending on the game mode.
Want to be fully prepared for Black Ops Lasertag action BEFORE you arrive? Then watch our briefing video below so you'll know just what to expect. (Note: all players are still be required to watch the video before games for safety & legal reasons)
Keywords: Laser Tag Omaha, Lasertag Omaha, Lazer Tag Omaha, Lazertag Omaha, Lasertag Nebraska, Lazertag Nebraska, Lasertag Birthday Party, Lazertag Party